Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
THE NIGHT THE LIGHTS WENT OUT IN GEORGIA KIDS BIG WHEEL RACE. ANY STOCK GREEN MACHINE,BIG WHEEL,RAZOR ETC..........CASH AND PRIZES FOR THE KIDS. THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT AND BRING THEM OUT.

·
Registered
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
FEB 25TH FRIDAY NIGHT AROUND 8-9 P.M.
OUTLAW BIG WHEEL FOR THE ADULTS 1,000.00 WIN 500.00 RUNNER-UP AND THE KIDS 12-UNDER STOCK BIG WHEEL RACE. NO ELECTRIC,CHAIN OR BELT DRIVEN IN ANY WAY BIG WHEEL ENRIES.

·
Registered
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
12-UNDER GET IN FREE ALSO. THANKS

·
Registered
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thats great! We have been doing Big Wheels races at MIR for like 15 years. Cool to see other events do it too.
We had a blast at the last one Jason. It was way more fun than the race. Dont tell anyone though. They were crashing and spinning out like crazy. Serious fun for everyone for sure.
Duck

·
Registered
13,399 Posts
Can we pass Carrot top for 12 ?

No.

Donald, there is no end to your kindness. You make everyone feel welcome, kids, STF's, everyone!

·
Registered
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
No.

Donald, there is no end to your kindness. You make everyone feel welcome, kids, STF's, everyone!
I dont like people so i have to do a good job pretending:cool:

·
Registered
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Did anyone know that Big Daddy invented the big wheel??:confused:

·
Registered
13,399 Posts
You should of seen Duck try to line up 100 under 12 kids and their big wheels at the starting line. Then run down to the finish line. There was more people on the line than when a radial tire guy trys to stage. :cool:

OOPS. Did I say that?

·
Registered
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Do not show up without your big wheels or else.

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
shit.my boy has 3 of these things.the john deere one he has fuckin flies and is 2 speed.his suzuki quad knockoff is fast too

·
Registered
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
shit.my boy has 3 of these things.the john deere one he has fuckin flies and is 2 speed.his suzuki quad knockoff is fast too
looks like another illegal ride to me:smt102:smt102

1 - 20 of 28 Posts