Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently completed a 4g header to try out a new experimental combination. Mounted on it is a PTE 106mm. No more details as of the moment. :)

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Nice work - shit the turbo is half the size of the engine.

·
Registered
690 Posts
now thats going to be an interesting combination. all of the fab work i have seen from you guys has been top notch.

i think your the last remaining place that uses thin gauge tubing for 4 cylinder manifolds haha. that manifold would weigh 300lbs if it was made out of the sch10/40 pipe though haha

i'd be real curious to see the outcome of this set up!

·
Registered
27,956 Posts
Damn

Damn man. You're gonna have to stand on it for thirty seconds to spool it up!!!!!

·
الكتاب ا
6,697 Posts
Compressor surge anyone? Connect another 4G63 to that turbo.

·
Registered
3,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Looks awesome Ron! I think it will be interesting to see the outcome. I am pretty sceptical to be honest.
It's a joke Wes. The turbo this particular car is running will be a bit smaller. This turbo is for a locals small block street/track car. I couldn't resist taking the pictures, the look of having a compressor cover that is wider than the cylinder head was just too ridiculous. Only in my wet dreams could we get this to work, I can't imagine overcoming the compressor surge as "coupe" noted. Maybe one day we'll give it a whirl.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts