Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This question goes out to Brian Moody & All involved in putting this class together along with the Big Tire Outlaw Racers & Crew Members. Opinion wise, what do you like better?
1/4 mile or 1/8th mile ??
Since the first race was 1/4 mile and the second race was 1/8th mile & the same guy (John Schroeder) Won both races both ways what is the future for this class and which one do you guys pro for?

·
Registered
1,024 Posts

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
I for 1/8 mile racing .. BUT i think you will be shot down on this by brian m and all involve with brian m

goodness jack!
We are going to look at ALL pros and cons, with the #1 determining factor being what will attract racers. moody

·
Registered
633 Posts
we run 1/8 in florida it is so much easier on the car , what size motor is in john cerbone camaro , weight , how many kits does he run . that car is flying

·
Registered
450 Posts
I am for 1/8 mile racing ..BUT i think you will be shotdown on this one by brian m and all INVOLVE WITH brian
hahahahahaaa...... hey Brian, Am i the unnamed "all involved" ?
just wondering hahahaa boy do i suck lol
I have to say jack , you keep me giggling

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
I know.... what was the air on the 18th???

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
"If".... im gonna keep playing ball in this class, 1/8 mile would help keep my lead sled together longer....3400# is hard on parts in the 1320'. I would have to throw another gun on my little old conventional headed 598 over the winter to "try" and keep up. Dont knowif its worth even doing. Its all good no matter what. We dont do this for the money thats forsure.....Ray. D

·
Registered
735 Posts
1/8 mile would be great for the class, I like 1/4 mile but @ the weight I run it would be better for 1/8 mile and to be honest with you , its alot of fun trying to get it done in 660 feet! :)

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
ok how about a short deck big chief (9.8 deck) 598 with 2 hits and a glide at 3000 lbs:pand were droping the hammer(or the crank) at shackdown!that track will be on kill,
Leme quess:confused:.............2 foggers/NO nos jets:smt103. Are your balls that big? Go big or go home........isnt that the saying.:drinkers:

·
Registered
2,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
In the past I have always said 1/8th mile racing stinks, ect. ect.....
After really watching the racing this past Sunday, I think 1/8th mile is more competitive, less stress on parts, & safer.
I'll race whatever format you guys want next season but I vote for 1/8 mile here @ 3,300 lbs.

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
In the past I have always said 1/8th mile racing stinks, ect. ect.....
After really watching the racing this past Sunday, I think 1/8th mile is more competitive, less stress on parts, & safer.
I'll race whatever format you guys want next season but I vote for 1/8 mile here @ 3,300 lbs.

Hey ralph, can you get to 3200 with your truck?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts