Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
like to say thanks to all who came out too tonights filming. it went pretty smooth.

car count will be dropping next week from 30- 20 so get your email in to me if your interested..

Thanks
Mike.

·
Registered
16,600 Posts
Nicely done guys. I was impressed.......................and stunned that you guys could actually pull this off in the middle of town! Great job! Thanks for letting me find out how slow my luxobarge really is! :)

·
Registered
267 Posts
cant wait to do it again this weekend mike...although i dont know who ill race since robs whipped
:-gay

·
Registered
267 Posts
sounds good james

·
Registered
16,600 Posts
Waaaaaaaaaaa...........I have a friggen concert to go to! Stupid country music! I don't even listen to it!

·
Registered
91 Posts
HI!... Ya disreguard what I posted. I quoted from another site and apparently the info I got was wrong, or misleading.

·
The Gear Rower
839 Posts
done!

:)

·
OBR's ONLY Heads Up Racer
1,646 Posts
Rob.... Country music??????:smt044:smt044:smt044...do you drink peach juice too, by any chance??:smt044:smt044:smt044

James....do you kiss your mother with that mouth too???:smt065:smt065

Taner.... that's just not right-what you did right there, in my opinion. This is supposed to be YBBitch:. No editting post, no mods deleting post......etc etc etc. Someone posted some information by mistake and it was corrected by the poster himself...... why did you do that? :-damnit :confused:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts