Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Diamond Pistons Rep
4,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its been rough season for us this year, but we are finally making headway !!! Cant thank you guys enough for sticking with us throughout all the struggle !!!!

All these companies are the best out there. Wouldnt use anyone else EVER !!!

·
Registered
22,719 Posts
Re: Big thanks to Team Z Motorsports, Champion Performance & Uratchko Racing Engines

Good deal mike you guys have had a ruff year for sure and I'm glad it's turned around.

·
Diamond Pistons Rep
4,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Big thanks to Team Z Motorsports, Champion Performance & Uratchko Racing Engines

Thanks bill !!! Wouldnt of continued to push forward with it if i didnt have great people behind me pushing me to prove thier work is the best out there.

·
Diamond Pistons Rep
4,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Shes making power thats for sure 2.5 g's on the starting line is no joke !!!!

·
Registered
1,519 Posts

Dave Z, class act! That's the kind of people you want helping out!

·
SOFA KING WHAT?
43,675 Posts

So what's the latest Mikee? SGMP?

·
Diamond Pistons Rep
4,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

No GA for us this year, still not were we need to be to make that long of a trip. Ill be there in sprit with you guys !!!

·
SOFA KING WHAT?
43,675 Posts

No GA for us this year, still not were we need to be to make that long of a trip. Ill be there in sprit with you guys !!!
You guys should ride down with Jeff then, me and Randy could use a hand!

·
Diamond Pistons Rep
4,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

Dean is coming down, im putting on a nos sb grudge shootout at milan that weekend.

·
Diamond Pistons Rep
4,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

Photo By: Outlaw Photo

·
6,816 Posts

good luck mike we gonna miss ya in GA

1 - 14 of 14 Posts