Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 114 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just want to thank you Monte!! I had called you a couple of times for advice and you sure helped me out with some baddass tune ups! :)

Thank you!!!!!!!

·
The nitrous guy
7,189 Posts
I give this guy props for giving head to head with IS on their own board...
Myself and Steve, are not going "head to head" as you call it. This is the nitrous forum, on YellowBullet, an open, public forum. Steve is the moderator, but it is not his personal forum or site......he has that, his own forum, on his Induction Solutions web site.

Mike Thermos, Justin from SpeedTech, Nitrous Dave and others post here as well, so it is nothing about trying to outdo another. We all have the same goal........help nitrous guys.

While Steve, myself and others, may have different opinions and methods at times, it is good for people to see that there is more than one way to do things and choose the method, or tuner, they are most comfortable with. All about choices. Plus, no one person knows everything, you need other input, from both experts and racers

Monte

·
Registered
10,357 Posts
"going"...sorry about the typo, this site corrupts my mind at times. And I agree on the more than one angel theroy. Thanks for your contributions to this forum.

·
Registered
853 Posts
I agree, I would like to think this is a forum ( the definition for a forum is: "media for open discussion") that we all can participate, I would think there would be an interest in New products as well as discussions on different tunes, etc. I agree you can't have it be an AD forum. I think this forum is Healthy for The nitrous industry if it's kept open. Mike Thermos

·
Administrator
136,827 Posts
I agree, I would like to think this is a forum ( the definition for a forum is: "media for open discussion") that we all can participate, I would think there would be an interest in New products as well as discussions on different tunes, etc. I agree you can't have it be an AD forum. I think this forum is Healthy for The nitrous industry if it's kept open. Mike Thermos
Funny you should say that. Actually this section is Steve Johnsons. He was here when we were small time, the POS of all POS websites, the place no others should go to, where everyone is a jackoff and knows nothing.. When all that was being said about this place Steve was here helping members out.. Yep when no one barely posted in this section. As it grew it seems every one wants to be part of it and wanting to "help" the racers.. Where were you? Why did you decide to "help" the racers out now? Let's be truthful to one another here.. If this site was not self serving to yourself.. you would be absent from this section.

Have a great night!!

·
Administrator
136,827 Posts
BTW if the logo on the front of this section and at the top of every section is not enough indication of whose section it is.. I don't know what would be..

·
Administrator
136,827 Posts
Myself and Steve, are not going "head to head" as you call it. This is the nitrous forum, on YellowBullet, an open, public forum. Steve is the moderator, but it is not his personal forum or site......he has that, his own forum, on his Induction Solutions web site.

Mike Thermos, Justin from SpeedTech, Nitrous Dave and others post here as well, so it is nothing about trying to outdo another. We all have the same goal........help nitrous guys.

While Steve, myself and others, may have different opinions and methods at times, it is good for people to see that there is more than one way to do things and choose the method, or tuner, they are most comfortable with. All about choices. Plus, no one person knows everything, you need other input, from both experts and racers

Monte
Can you please let your bosses know that when they remove the line item from their membership agreement everyone would be more willing to "work" with one another.. they should ask that their own employees not violate or solicit other forums for business. I mean after all.. It's all about helping racers and not only giving one side of the argument so it shouldn't be a big deal to remove line 12.

Holley reserves the right to determine at its sole discretion, what constitutes Internet abuse and objectionable conduct. If Holley, its management, webmaster or staff believes, in its sole discretion, that a violation of the guidelines has occurred, it may take responsive action. Such action may include, but not be limited to, permanent removal of illegal or inappropriate information or content, or suspension or termination of your membership and access to Holley’s Site. Some violations include, but is not limited to:

12. Advertising, promoting in any way or offering to sell any goods or services for any commercial purpose.

·
Administrator
136,827 Posts
Someone really needs to go over to Holleys forum and help out the members there. I mean they are people looking for help.. Why are there ZERO responses in the NOS section on so many posts? Are they not valid people? Do they not ask good questions? You two say you're trying to help and I would think a guy who works for Holley and answers questions here and sells products here should at least respond to a few posts from his companies website.. Maybe I'm wrong and you guys are here to "help" the racer rather than yourselves.... after all.. I'm only looking at the fact and nothing more..

·
Registered
3,558 Posts
WOW....montY.... talk about "burning" bridges....

OF course everyone knows its Steves forum, and we all know what you are saying....BUT i guess Holley and Nitrous supply wont be sponsoring any Yellowbullet nationals anytime soon.....

BWA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

You sure you not from New York?????? :finga:

·
Senior Frog
10,345 Posts
im just glad to see Nitrous is still alive and well,dang turbo and supercharger guys
are getting all the glory - we need to stick together to stay alive :cool:

·
Registered
499 Posts
Monte Smith's post's are the reason I check this forum daily.

Things get pretty quite and I feel they also get a little dumbed down when he is missing for a few days.

He is one of the few people on the internet that does'nt give Bullshit info. What he says make sense and gives alot of Nitrous users the confidence and understanding to use Nitrous better.

I just don't see this from the moderator and thats OK.

I too would like to thank Monte for his help and advice.

I am here to learn and I will support the people on this site that I feel are giving an accurate education/information to the people following on these forums.

·
[email protected] JoeCool Performance
2,076 Posts
Monte Smith's post's are the reason I check this forum daily.

Things get pretty quite and I feel they also get a little dumbed down when he is missing for a few days.

He is one of the few people on the internet that does'nt give Bullshit info. What he says make sense and gives alot of Nitrous users the confidence and understanding to use Nitrous better.

I just don't see this from the moderator and thats OK.

I too would like to thank Monte for his help and advice.

I am here to learn and I will support the people on this site that I feel are giving an accurate education/information to the people following on these forums.
X2

1 - 20 of 114 Posts