Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I posted this earlier in TOBT but thought it would be fitting here aswell,

I just want to say thanks to Matt @ racecraft for going out of his way on a sunday to open up the shop for me and a buddy of mine to drive up there to pick up some parts (used parts at that) so we could save some money on shipping.

First off, WOW that place is hands down the cleanest most organized fabrication shop ive ever been in. Cory and Pat were also there, You want to talk about some professional and friendly people these guys are it.

While we were there Matt showed us around, and I now have no question as to why their stuff is on some of the nicest and fastest stock suspension cars in the game, (not that i really did before) but their pride in craftsmanship and customer service is outstanding and undeniable. The caliber of cars in that shop is something i can only hope to own someday.

Since we were already there i couldnt resist and added to my order, a 17in coupe wing, parachute pack mount, lightweight bolt kit and the new pro limiters. Matt wouldnt let me take the wing without packaging it up to ensure a safe ride home in the overflowing suburban that could outfit the entire front suspension of a mustang at this point, hood, bumper cover and all.

I can't wait to get this stuff on the car and get it ready to rock again, Hopefully i dont need that stilletto k member, but im glad i have if i need to pound some pistons in at the track:smt068

If anyone is thinking about ordering parts, I would highly reccomend giving Racecraft a call.

Once again, thanks alot Matt i really appreciate it.

Mike Elder

·
Registered
84 Posts
I will second that. I did not order all of the fancy stuff that you did but I ordered a set of dzus rails for my car and when they showed up it looked like Ace Ventura delivered them. I called and spoke with Matt and he put me in touch with Cody who does their shipping. Cody took down my info and sent me out a new set that showd up only a few days later. Awesome customer service and EVERYONE knows that their parts are of the highest quality so I guess that equals the TOTAL package. Thanks RACECRAFT Inc.

·
Registered
342 Posts
X2!
Matt, Cory and Pat are all great guys to deal with. Great service and parts. We do a lot of business with them!

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Iowa tt5 , maybe some MDRA if they get rid of te big tire car bs in the 315 class. Ya your pictures were good lol, the hood didnt workfor my buddy when we got back so I bought that from him too haha

·
Registered
5,846 Posts
Matt is good people. When I bought the silver car I came up and stayed in his home with him and his family. We went to the track tested the car he showed me the ends and outs of the car. He truly loves what he does and it shows!!

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
^ yes he is. It might seem minor to some people but him coming in on a Sunday helped me out in alot of ways. I didnt have to miss any work and it was WAY cheaper to drive up there than ship all the stuff we got. Plus getting to see the work going on in the shop, the new fiscus car is crazy cool!

·
Registered
434 Posts
^ yes he is. It might seem minor to some people but him coming in on a Sunday helped me out in alot of ways. I didnt have to miss any work and it was WAY cheaper to drive up there than ship all the stuff we got. Plus getting to see the work going on in the shop, the new fiscus car is crazy cool!
just now this post and wanted to comment,...
Matt was Darn Good to me and my kid,...and the Fiscus car sure is cool to look at in the unfinished stage.
Done the same thing for us,..came out on a saturday and get some Hard-Core stuff done for me and my kid
They EARNED my BUSINESS!!

·
Registered
434 Posts
another update,...no long storys..
Racecraft Customer Service done me right..
Glad I met Matt..
Our Whole Race Program has changed since we came to Racecraft.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Top Notch,people's

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
another update,...no long storys..
Racecraft Customer Service done me right..
Glad I met Matt..
Our Whole Race Program has changed since we came to Racecraft.
Same here, Earned is the right word I've dealt with some company's that could care less if you buy from them or not. Matt didnt just ask what I wanted he asked why, to make sure it was the right stuff for my application and even offered up some extra advice for later in the build. I know I won't be buying parts anywhere else unless racecraft doesn't offer what I need.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.