Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Chinese buffet destroyer
2,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last night, i finally got my malibu running! after a year and a half, a frame swap, a trans swap, and a cam swap, she lit to life. i couldnt have done it with out the help and advise, and a few loaned parts from members here on the site. we broke the cam in at roughly 9pm. after 6 hours of trying to figure out a electrical problem last night that we fixed at 430 am. long story short, all the work, effort, blood sweat and tears finally came to a end last night when she lit. i gotta say thanks to Megabu (greg) for loaning me a new battery yesterday so it would start, Bad Ass SS (brian) for all the help wiring, and wrenching on the car, horndog for all the advise on oil, and real mcoy for advise, and everyone else i am fogetting who's pointed me in the right direction on here. thanks everyone! i've got video of it running, but a friend has the camera, and dont know when i'll be able to get it loaded up on here. anyways thanks everyone again!

·
Registered
8,157 Posts
what..no video ??
lol

good to Hear that you go it all figured out and running.

·
Registered
634 Posts
Man that had to be a great feeling, hearing that motor come to life. I'm looking foward to the same thing soon:D Great job. Look foward to the video

·
JUST TRYIN TO GET BY
6,744 Posts
Last night, i finally got my malibu running! after a year and a half, a frame swap, a trans swap, and a cam swap, she lit to life. i couldnt have done it with out the help and advise, and a few loaned parts from members here on the site. we broke the cam in at roughly 9pm. after 6 hours of trying to figure out a electrical problem last night that we fixed at 430 am. long story short, all the work, effort, blood sweat and tears finally came to a end last night when she lit. i gotta say thanks to Megabu (greg) for loaning me a new battery yesterday so it would start, Bad Ass SS (brian) for all the help wiring, and wrenching on the car, horndog for all the advise on oil, and real mcoy for advise, and everyone else i am fogetting who's pointed me in the right direction on here. thanks everyone! i've got video of it running, but a friend has the camera, and dont know when i'll be able to get it loaded up on here. anyways thanks everyone again!
thats gonna b me in spring when i get my shit runnin i'll b doin the happy dance feelin great it was just awsome to b there and gave me so much ambition to get my shit finished its been almonst a year just like bill struggling with parts money and time to get shit done, mostly money but reguardless, brought back allot of memories when i was younger, with my 1st car gettin it fired and ready to rage on the streets of detroit again congrats bill were gonna dominte the streets next year the Malibu boyz will b a force to b reconed with watch out on the streets boys and girls

·
JUST TRYIN TO GET BY
6,744 Posts
OK so if you keep waking me up with that noisy ass car in the middle of the night I will call the police.hehehe
u know u love it donnie just the smell of a new motor firing for the 1st time and and the anticipation of something flying apart is enough to worry about, the neighbors are the last thing were worried about lol

·
Chicken Leg?
17,838 Posts
that's awesome bill! sorry i couldn't make it over to hear the fucker bark to life, but there's just too much shit goin' on in my house to get away for ten friggin' minutes. i'm still cleaning & painting, so i won't be ready to get this pile of shit ack on the road for a couple more weeks, so you can hang on to that battery for as long as you need it. if i get ready & you still need it, don't worry about it, i'll just get a new one. then i'll have a spare.:D

·
Chinese buffet destroyer
2,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
u know u love it donnie just the smell of a new motor firing for the 1st time and and the anticipation of something flying apart is enough to worry about, the neighbors are the last thing were worried about lol

if that isnt the truth! i think it was about 20 minutes after i shut the car off i realized no one complained and the cops werent there. then again, even if they would have showed up, i wouldnt have shut the car off until the cam was broken in.

·
Chinese buffet destroyer
2,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yes sir!, well i should say that my friends and i busted ass! cause there is no way i would have been able to get it done with out em!

·
Chinese buffet destroyer
2,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
well considering how outdated everything under the valve covers is by todays "race" standards. i went with what was old school and cheap. everyone that knows the car thinks its the motors a gernade, and firing it up last night was pulling the pin. hell there's even a cash pool for whats gonna let go first. i think its cool racing with stock crank and rods :)

115 Posts
thats gonna b me in spring when i get my shit runnin i'll b doin the happy dance feelin great it was just awsome to b there and gave me so much ambition to get my shit finished its been almonst a year just like bill struggling with parts money and time to get shit done, mostly money but reguardless, brought back allot of memories when i was younger, with my 1st car gettin it fired and ready to rage on the streets of detroit again congrats bill were gonna dominte the streets next year the Malibu boyz will b a force to b reconed with watch out on the streets boys and girls
i will give you some money to get it finished if you want

·
Chinese buffet destroyer
2,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
dude seriously either shut the fuck up or lock in a race. you shit is litterly getting old. we can do something this weekend if ya want. my shit runs. either lock it in or go away as the internet troll you are.

115 Posts
dude seriously either shut the fuck up or lock in a race. you shit is litterly getting old. we can do something this weekend if ya want. my shit runs. either lock it in or go away as the internet troll you are.
i know my shit in my pants is old, you want me to lock in a race for next year, I am a granny, I dont know if I will live long enough to see him finish his car
tell brian to pick me up a box of these, he knows my size

·
Chinese buffet destroyer
2,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
so if your shit isnt running, what are you talking shit? are you nothing but a mouth? sure seems like it. fuck it, cash in your SS check get your shit right, and come get a old country house buffet dinner on me this friday/saturday night on the street. i'll even bring some ultra bond denture cream so you can chew well. what are you affraid of? you've got 3:26 minutes of my bullshit junk running to try and figure out how fast it is. post up a pic of your junk, say your real name, and stopp hiding behind a fake ass screen name.

·
JUST TRYIN TO GET BY
6,744 Posts
so if your shit isnt running, what are you talking shit? are you nothing but a mouth? sure seems like it. fuck it, cash in your SS check get your shit right, and come get a old country house buffet dinner on me this friday/saturday night on the street. i'll even bring some ultra bond denture cream so you can chew well. what are you affraid of? you've got 3:26 minutes of my bullshit junk running to try and figure out how fast it is. post up a pic of your junk, say your real name, and stopp hiding behind a fake ass screen name.
its ok Jason, aka Granny, aint got shit anyway at least thats who it sounds like one of my brother's ****** boyfriends that aint shit and wont ever have shit as usual i have to call em out and make em look like dumbasses as usal fuck off

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.