Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks for getting me the push rods I needed in less than a day. I talked with Chris at 9:30am friday morning and I had my push rods at 4:30pm friday. Unfortuneatly mother nature didnt want to see me make a pass on saturday. I would also like to thank Tom Craft for having everything else I needed in stock. :supz::supz:

·
Registered
5,403 Posts
Thanks for getting me the push rods I needed in less than a day. I talked with Chris at 9:30am friday morning and I had my push rods at 4:30pm friday. Unfortuneatly mother nature didnt want to see me make a pass on saturday. I would also like to thank Tom Craft for having everything else I needed in stock. :supz::supz:
You have got to love TEAM WORK and good customer service .
(try getting that from china)

·
Registered
7,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well I was changing the pushrods and guid plates today. And found a broke lifter. I guess thats where the .2 tenths in performance went. Well I got a set laying around just have to find them.

·
Registered
7,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
How broke is broke? It' likely hurt the cam if it broke in the wheel....
The lobe has some scratches. No gouges or pieces broke off. Looks like it was hit with some rough sand paper.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
What the Hell is a converter anyway.?????????
A torque converter is a modified form of fluid coupling that is used to transfer rotating power from a prime mover, such as an internal combustion engine or electric motor, to a rotating driven load. Like a basic fluid coupling, the torque converter normally takes the place of a mechanical clutch, allowing the load to be separated from the power source. As a more advanced form of fluid coupling, however, a torque converter is able to multiply torque when there is a substantial difference between input and output rotational speed, thus providing the equivalent of a reduction gear.

·
Registered
465 Posts
A torque converter is a modified form of fluid coupling (for those who heart pump sweet juice) that is used to transfer rotating power from a prime mover, such as an internal combustion engine or electric motor, to a rotating driven load. Like a basic fluid coupling, the torque converter normally takes the place of a mechanical clutch, (which real man drive) allowing the load to be separated from the power source. As a more advanced form of fluid coupling, however, a torque converter is able to help a driver that cannot keep up with a 4 or 5 speed clutch transmission, thus providing the driver with a vehicle that is slower and much easier to keep up with. So, in short, having and automatic is equivalent to being a retard.
You took the words out of my mouth! :drinkers:

·
In Glock I Trust
6,825 Posts
:smt100:rolleyes:
You cant be serious....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts