Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Posting for a friend who still cant register on and wanted to tell his story on here about his experience with Scott/Aerospace .

First off I just want to say never in my life have I been given such great service, care, and friendliness from a complete stranger as I did recently from Scott at Aerospace Components. Well let me start with the beginning. About a month or so ago I installed a front set of drag brakes from Aerospace for my Camaro. Installed it and it all looked/fit perfect. I broke in the pads and it seemed fine. The next day I was having a really bad shaking problem when I lightly touched the brakes. Well I couldnt figure it out and had no idea where to start. I then decided to give Aeropsace a call.
They offered me some ideas to try which led to no prevail. I then decided well I'll just stop by maybe before I head out to Sunshine Dragstrip for Heads up Madness. I call to see if that is okay and Scott answers the phone. He said come on by and we will take a look for you. I got there almost when they were closing due to rain and he still had no issue with looking at it. He takes a quick look and sees a lot of issues leading to my brake problem. Told me "I want to fix all this mess. You can't have it like this and you are not going to."
Needless to say at 1:30 the next afternoon starting at 11:30 the prior night, I had a new Aerospace master cylinder, new brake lines properly ran with a new residual valve for the rear brakes, and a car that had no shaking issues. He said, "You are our customer, and we are going to take care of you."
I have two buddies who would ever go out their way for me like Scott did. And Scott met me for the first time ever that day.
He pulled an all nighter with me to get the car ready for the race the next day(which was rained out). All I can say is Thankyou Scott and Aerospace for lending your time, knowledge, and skill to help get my car braking properly.You guys have honestly have gone above and beyond anything i could have asked for from a company. You guys truly back up your product.

·
Registered
8,464 Posts
sweet good to see/hear this stuff in todays world. they were helpful to me over the phone also which is why everything on my car came from them

1 - 2 of 2 Posts