Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a new/used BS3 and racepak setup for my twin 67 build in a 01 lightning.

As far as new, who do I call?

·
Registered
9,523 Posts
f you have any questions I am happy to help.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would like a price on the above mentioned items. should I call or email?

·
Registered
9,523 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Just had my BS3 and Racepak UDX dash wired on my twin 76 5.4 mod motor in my 03 Cobra. Haven't gotten it fired up yet, but if you have any questions on wiring it, my guy is pretty good.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just had my BS3 and Racepak UDX dash wired on my twin 76 5.4 mod motor in my 03 Cobra. Haven't gotten it fired up yet, but if you have any questions on wiring it, my guy is pretty good.
that should be a beast. thanks man.

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
Shoot me an email with what you are looking to do and I will be happy to put some numbers together. [email protected]

he is looking for the same setup we talked about last month. dang lightnings popping up everywhere!

·
Registered
4,012 Posts
Also Bs3 can fire the factory coils now too. I have done two of them and have thousands of miles on the one already and have made 1200rwhp and 33lbs of boost with the other.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Also Bs3 can fire the factory coils now too. I have done two of them and have thousands of miles on the one already and have made 1200rwhp and 33lbs of boost with the other.
hmmmm. I wonder if I should go that route? Any benefit going either way?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts