Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just talked to John from Big Stuff 3 and he has increased the payout to the Winner for the last two races. The class not pays $1,250 to Win!

Thanks to the crew at Big Stuff 3 for the support!

Racers, don't forget to support our sponosors.

·
Registered
5,487 Posts
That is fucked up! These radial guys are breaking almost every race! $$$ a lot more money to run radial rather than OC. Not to mention OC is my piss break.

·
Registered
4,735 Posts
It's not like Open Comp was hurting for entries? :confused:

The money would be better spent as a bonus for Open Comp racers who move up to a Heads Up category. $250 bonus the first time you qualify with 17 or more cars for 10.5/DR/AM. (Once you move up the same car cannot race OC again, to prevent people from just trying to get the bonus.)

Appreciate BS3's continued support though!!

·
Registered
3,666 Posts
That's fucked up, open comp now pays more than radial, that's about right... fbs
ya got that right !!!! I might have to run o/c for the last 2 races :) my junk will barley qualify in radial now anyway! lol and I could save some money to boot . I wouldn't have to buy nitrous. I could use cheaper fuel hmmmmmmmmmmm this might be something for me to think about !!!!

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
It's not like Open Comp was hurting for entries? :confused:

The money would be better spent as a bonus for Open Comp racers who move up to a Heads Up category. $250 bonus the first time you qualify with 17 or more cars for 10.5/DR/AM. (Once you move up the same car cannot race OC again, to prevent people from just trying to get the bonus.)

Appreciate BS3's continued support though!!
I agree that it's was great for John and BIGSTUFF3 to help out and continue to support the racers!!! I hope that other class sponsers see that and will step up and match what John just did.
Thanks John!!!

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Just a reminder guys, your sponsors also help pay the points fund to the top five in each class, along with Low ET, and there is also contingency. O/C does not have any of that. We are going to continue working with the sponsors to provide the best program/payouts for the series.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts