Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone give me a 200hp jetting for that plate. It is really a nos crosshair plate I'm using it has a dual stage setup.

·
RED ROCKET
8,635 Posts
you could have told me you decided to keep the plate.....

·
The nitrous guy
7,189 Posts
Can someone give me a 200hp jetting for that plate. It is really a nos crosshair plate I'm using it has a dual stage setup.
Depending on the solenoid you have, you will need from an .085-.093 jet, to make a real 200HP with that plate. Since you are using it as a two stage, you basically have (2) single stage "big shots" stacked on top of each other, so treat them as such.

Monte

·
Super Moderator
12,175 Posts

Just to get you in the ball park NOS tells you to use...

190 HP
N73/F67

225 HP
N82/F76

We commonly find you need to be around a .073 to .078 nitrous jet to make an honest 200 HP with these kits.. Hope this helps.. SJ

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
To onefast68 the plate I'm asking about is a 4500 crosshair plate the one for sale that I have is a 4150 nos plate two different plates so that while I didnt have to tell u I was keeping it because I'm still selling the 4150 plate. Thanks

·
RED ROCKET
8,635 Posts
To onefast68 the plate I'm asking about is a 4500 crosshair plate the one for sale that I have is a 4150 nos plate two different plates so that while I didnt have to tell u I was keeping it because I'm still selling the 4150 plate. Thanks
you never said how i can pay for it...no paypal email or a home address for a money order.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts