Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Rick it was cool to see and talk to ya at the Cooke Car Show today. Glad to see you are feeling better and I wish ya the best. Plus thanks a ton for driving the truck all the way down from Flint.

·
Site *****
8,863 Posts
Hey Rick it was cool to see and talk to ya at the Cooke Car Show today. Glad to see you are feeling better and I wish ya the best. Plus thanks a ton for driving the truck all the way down from Flint.
Not a problem i had a lot of fun and i really enjoyed myself and it was for a great cause
Fuck that was a long ride home with no wipers! lol

·
Empress
1,928 Posts
Rick,

Big thanks to you and all the YB members who came out today!!!

·
Registered
5,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hey the apple did not fall so far from the tree JG is a good guy, he might say some shit that might upset some, but that is is opinion!!!!

·
The Enemy
22,068 Posts
Hey the apple did not fall so far from the tree JG is a good guy, he might say some shit that might upset some, but that is is opinion!!!!
:p

Some people just cant handle the truth or others opinions. Everyone wants to be coddled at all times. They always want to hear how great they are and the like.

·
Registered
5,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
you are right on the money JG. Hey bro good luck with the car I for one really cant wait to see it. I know it will happen, and if it is in the spring of 09 so be it. Just take care of the old man he is pretty unique. Plus who else do we know who is in jail posting messages and going to car shows.

·
The Enemy
22,068 Posts
you are right on the money JG. Hey bro good luck with the car I for one really cant wait to see it. I know it will happen, and if it is in the spring of 09 so be it. Just take care of the old man he is pretty unique. Plus who else do we know who is in jail posting messages and going to car shows.
Hehehe...im not sure how he gets out on the weekends. He must have the guards paid off. :smt082

Thanks.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts