Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was watching the live feed when Stack crashed and have to give the safety guys a solid 10 on getting there quick. They had to have been there within 15 seconds of the car stopping. Thank you to those that do a awesome job trying to protect the drivers. I will say this after seeing how fast those guys got there i would feel safe with Puddin' being at that track for sure. Big props to the safety crew. Thanks again for looking out for the drivers.
Thanks
Duck

·
Registered
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No doubt, that was quick,

How ya feeling DUCK ?
Im not moving around to good just yet but im better than i was. Just laying around trying to heal up. ill be talking to you soon

·
Registered
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You sound like the dog I got yesterday. He got neutered Thursday.
I dont think it would have hurt this much if one of those slick tire fuckers would have kicked me in the balls.

·
Registered
7,174 Posts
I dont think it would have hurt this much if one of those slick tire fuckers would have kicked me in the balls.

arm rasslin accident?

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
80,112 Posts
Im not moving around to good just yet but im better than i was. Just laying around trying to heal up. ill be talking to you soon
WHAT THE PHUCK HAPPENED TO YA?

·
Head Phuckstick
18,587 Posts
It's pretty gross. Worse than we thought it was gonna be!
Did the duck have to go in for a Prostate Milking? LoL :)

Hope ya get feeling better Donald. (I cant say much, I cracked two ribs last Saturday and been laid up on the couch for the last week.)

Shannon

·
Registered
13,363 Posts
anyone have a video of the wreck? good thing him and shane parker didnt hit.

·
ROLL TIDE!!!!
20,992 Posts
It involves drainage, me having to change out a strip of foam stuffed inside a gaping wound, and then repacking with gauze. I almost passed out when the doctor showed me how to do it (made me do it), but I'd already endured a lot of gore..lol..I can do it no problem now. But it's still baaaad. I'm not cut out for this!!!

1 - 20 of 60 Posts