Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a Richmond, 35 spline pinion, 9"Ford, 4.86 gear set for sale. It's been installed, but never ran, so still new. It comes with a new aluminum pinion support, and new billet 1350 yoke, still installed. The bearings are new as well. All you need is a spool,carrier bearings and and a case. $350.oo. You can pick up in Mount Holly, NC, next town west of Charlotte, or Spartanburg, SC. If you need it shipped, the ride's on you. Thanks, Dean......P.S. Or trade for a 9", 5.29 9310 pro gear, US Gear preffered.

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
is this a9310 pro gear? who made the pinion support? do you have any pictures to see what comes with ?
It's a Richmond Gear, 9310 pro gear, large, 35 spline style pinion. The pinion support and yoke came from Quick Performance, they're whatever brand they sell, no name on them. You'll get the ring and pinion gears, pinion support, pinion bearings, and yoke. I'm pulling the third member out of the housing this weekend, I'll get pics then. I'm leaving the pinion in the support, with the yoke still installed. All you'll need to have a complete third member is a case, spool, and the spool bearings. And, as I said, this stuff is all new, never ran, but has been installed. The gear set alone, costs more than my price for this.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts