Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Tire Waster
7,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to get in the truck this morning and noticed someone turned around on my dead lawn last night. They could have used the driveway. The mailbox is still standing, so that's a plus. Looked next door and see the spun the tires through my neigbor's yard and did a burnout ACROSS the center of his driveway, then back on the lawn before making their exit. I have never seen this before. I guess when I get home I will look to see if anything is missing. Someone was in a hurry for a reason.

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
This is an all too common occurence here.Dumb fucking rednecks are constantly donig that on the road I live off of.Its only sand so they must feel like badasses when they tear it up,ya know dam well they dont have the power to spin the wheels on pavement.

·
Registered
9,952 Posts
Went to get in the truck this morning and noticed someone turned around on my dead lawn last night. They could have used the driveway. The mailbox is still standing, so that's a plus. Looked next door and see the spun the tires through my neigbor's yard and did a burnout ACROSS the center of his driveway, then back on the lawn before making their exit. I have never seen this before. I guess when I get home I will look to see if anything is missing. Someone was in a hurry for a reason.
do the tracks look about 14' inches wide? i heard of a pumpkin car terorizing neiborhoods

·
Registered
9,850 Posts
and what about the garbage cans ??? was it garbage day today ???? see any glass eyes rolling around ???.......:rolleyes:

·
Registered
939 Posts
Sorry - had to get the fuck out of there - her husband came home early and I couldnt hide in the closet all night - its hard to see driving naked - you should be thanking me for missing the trash cans!!!

·
Registered
9,850 Posts
Sorry - had to get the fuck out of there - her husband came home early and I couldnt hide in the closet all night - its hard to see driving naked - you should be thanking me for missing the trash cans!!!
He just called me , said your glass eye was found on site, u r so fked young man !!!:supz:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts