Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 289 Posts

·
King Shit on Turd Island
33,367 Posts
what kinda car does he have? he must of been out for awhile cause i been paying attention for the last couple years
Black Mustang fox body and he's been out for a long time. His car used to be used in all of the BFG Drag Radial advertisements. I believe he dropped out of the scene as soon as the M/T camen on the market. He was stiil using the BFGs and being outgnned by the guys on the M/Ts. I would guess that he had somekind of contract with BFG because as far as I know he never did run the M/Ts and just kind of faded out of the picture.

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Black Mustang fox body and he's been out for a long time. His car used to be used in all of the BFG Drag Radial advertisements. I believe he dropped out of the scene as soon as the M/T camen on the market. He was stiil using the BFGs and being outgnned by the guys on the M/Ts. I would guess that he had somekind of contract with BFG because as far as I know he never did run the M/Ts and just kind of faded out of the picture.
He didn't drop out...and has a deal with M/T.. He went 7.48 2 years ago on M/T's shortly after David Wolfe. He also won the 1st Outlaw Drag Radial Race at the Shakedown in 2006.. with a string of 7.5's @ 195 with the single 106MM... @ 3475Lbs... Chassis wasn't updated to 25.2 and New Shop has him busy.. He'll be back

·
The Bullet Killer
36,720 Posts
Sorry Jimmy, I been Fucking with ya! iu know Big daddy very well and personally between me and you the bastard owes me a drink and my old lady a t-shirt!:)

Big Daddy will be out, and just fine.... Trust me!

If snap gets done bullshitting on here maybe the car will be done sooner then later

·
King Shit on Turd Island
33,367 Posts
He didn't drop out...and has a deal with M/T.. He went 7.48 2 years ago on M/T's shortly after David Wolfe. He also won the 1st Outlaw Drag Radial Race at the Shakedown in 2006.. with a string of 7.5's @ 195 with the single 106MM... @ 3475Lbs... Chassis wasn't updated to 25.2 and New Shop has him busy.. He'll be back
I know he won the Shakedown in '06, but he was off the map or below the radar for a couple of years when the M/Ts first came out. At least I didn't see any coverage of him or see anything on him, but that could be because I'm all the way over here Washington state. :smt102

·
ROLL TIDE!!!!
20,995 Posts
TEAM SOUTH CALLS BULLSHIT

Check out Big Daddy's phone converstaion with Nate Pritchett of 1320X.. Outlaw Drag Radial..

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/Big-Daddy-Performance-45_178818.htm
Nice fairytale big daddy. What exactly have you done? It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out a guy can pick a class that nobody else runs throw a whole bunch of time and money at it and be top dog. Might want to let a little air out of your head before you can't get your helmet on. This is the real world. Like has been said before radial tires and stock suspension go hand and hand. I honestly thought a little kid drove your car. (i mean training wheels and all). Don't recall what they came stock on. A man your size should have been embarrassed to have them on there. Bring that thing down to bradenton and get ready for a old fashion team south ass whippin. This isn't the old days big dopey. Theres real car count and quality cars now a days.

DONALD LONG
PRESIDENT (TEAM SOUTH)

·
King Shit on Turd Island
33,367 Posts
Sorry Jimmy, I been Fucking with ya! iu know Big daddy very well and personally between me and you the bastard owes me a drink and my old lady a t-shirt!:)

Big Daddy will be out, and just fine.... Trust me!

If snap gets done bullshitting on here maybe the car will be done sooner then later
Thanks for making me spin my wheels trying to find the BFG ad online, without any luck! :finga:

My buddy George at Turbo Technology in Tacoma has an autographed picture from Dwayne of the Mustang on the bumper with te BFGs.

·
Registered
440 Posts
look at snapper stirring the pot!

:party

1 - 20 of 289 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.