Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Chicken Leg?
17,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
the final solution will probably be a combination of all these things, maybe even with the addition of weight & aerodynamic limitations. don prudhomme sez he thinks everyone is overreacting, but the fact is, this is where we are now. it'll be interesting to see where it goes from here.

·
Registered
2,671 Posts
I think boost and compression is the easiest.... But the fuel pump would also work well I believe.

·
Confused Racer
42,178 Posts
smaller fuel pumps? lets lean them out, now theres a good idea!

I'm sticking with cubic inch and let them dogs eat.

·
Registered
4,629 Posts
Cubic Inch and Compression...

Make it a good number 426 CI and 6 to 1 compression, make it a spec Bore Stroke also.

·
Registered
21,141 Posts
Cubic Inch and Compression...

Make it a good number 426 CI and 6 to 1 compression, make it a spec Bore Stroke also.
They tried that in the 80"s. Don Garlits laughed at them at went faster. ;)

50% nitro in TF/FC ?? .. The A-fuel cars would be faster then the fuel cars:rolleyes:

·
Registered
21,141 Posts
don prudhomme sez he thinks everyone is overreacting,
Prudhomme is has been and an arogant ashhole. If he keeps smarting off to the young drivers and telling them what to do, he is gonna be sporting a couple black eyes and a fat lip. :cool:

I'd buy an extra ticket to see it, several of them have already threatend it. LMAO:p

·
Chicken Leg?
17,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Prudhomme is has been and an arogant ashhole. If he keeps smarting off to the young drivers and telling them what to do, he is gonna be sporting a couple black eyes and a fat lip. :cool:

I'd buy an extra ticket to see it, several of them have already threatend it. LMAO:p
never heard that about him, but that's funny ass shit.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,066 Posts
HOW ABOUT FIX THE DAMN TRACKS!!! NASCAR didnt change their cars, they modernized the damn tracks. WAKE UP NHRA!

·
Registered
4,375 Posts
I'll take downforce for 1000 alex.

1 - 20 of 77 Posts