Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On the southeast side of the tropical storm that passed to our west today. Lost power in the plant at 330pm. We shut down until at least the morning. Only 3 of us here. The wind is brutal. Can't imagine what the rural roads will be like for my ride home.

·
Evil Douchebag
2,074 Posts
Yup we had winds up to 109 mph recorded in the shithole state of NJ earlier today. Lots of down trees. been On generator power since around 1pm.

·
Registered
11,476 Posts
Power out for 7+ hours here.

Reactions: 67916

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Had the wind whip up real quick in Bergen County, NJ. Did not realize how bad is would be, we sometimes have a false sense of security here with storms. Had lots of branches and leaves down here, and the power flickered all day. There are some crappy trees wrapped up and leaning on each other too that will have to come down. All in all; counting myself blessed.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Wow I haven’t even seen any crying ass liberals on tv yet some how blaming a Trump like the fruits and nuts in califagya do every time they have a fire. Better learn how to play the victim card quick.

·
Registered
888 Posts
I've lived in this house for nearly 30 yrs and NEVER seen winds so bad !!! Crazy this was at ground level was regular bad but 25' up the trees were bent in half !!!

Very cool LOL

·
Registered
11,476 Posts

Folded like a suitcase

·
Registered
11,476 Posts
Stay safe to anyone in the path.
Load up and wait for looters !!!!
Locked and loaded with all the guns i lost in a boating accident in 2007. Lol

·
Pontiac "big block"
9,553 Posts
Up here on the north shore it was actually a pretty nice day. Got some good rain later in the evening, but nothing crazy.

·
Registered
11,476 Posts
Poured buckets and big ass wind here. Nnj

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
Power out and trees down everywhere in Union county. I have power, my father still has power as well.

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
We shut the plant down and went home at 10pm. Dedicated power lines to our plant and we are not on the priority list. We were essential for the covid though! We're also on the Work Share program. I need a day off to work Friday if necessary. Maybe tomorrow?

·
Registered
11,476 Posts
We shut the plant down and went home at 10pm. Dedicated power lines to our plant and we are not on the priority list. We were essential for the covid though! We're also on the Work Share program. I need a day off to work Friday if necessary. Maybe tomorrow?
Power still down here.....

·
stone broke baller
2,679 Posts
Got pretty nasty here in SE CT. Only a spits worth of rain but the wind was brutal. They predicted 50-60 mph, but with it sounding like a C130 practicing touch & go...it had to be higher for sure!! Power been out since 4 yesterday afternoon and with 90% of my town without, I don't expect it to return for at least a couple few days. It's been said maybe a week. My Honda gen came to the rescue. Burned a half tank running 8 hrs last night. Refilled it this am and need to head out for more as I'm sure I'll need it.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts