Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

I apologize in advance as the info I am looking for is a little in the weeds.

I am trying to figure out how tall the register is on the ATI dampers for a BBM. Specifically I am looking at part #917474E, but I would imagine that it is the same for all of the ATI BBM dampers.

Thanks,
Tom

·
Registered
2,837 Posts
FWIW both of mine look like this. Sorry for the dirt this is the one on my dragster which has the crank trigger and pullies off right now making a new mandrel

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the pictures. Does that damper have a BBC bolt pattern? I believe the ATI dampers mopar dampers with the Chevrolet pattern use the chevy female register instead of the Chrysler male register.

·
Registered
2,837 Posts
Yes it is a BBC pulley set up. Easier to get pullies for it. I did find an older mopar pattern one last night and it is .090" as well.

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Yes it is a BBC pulley set up. Easier to get pullies for it. I did find an older mopar pattern one last night and it is .090" as well.
Hi,

Would you happen to have the part number for the ati mopar damper drilled for the small block chevy pulleys?

Can I buy just shell and use my Mopar BBM ati hub?

Thanks, Roger

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Hi,

Would you happen to have the part number for the ati mopar damper drilled for the small block chevy pulleys?

Can I buy just shell and use my Mopar BBM ati hub?

Thanks, Roger
Duh! now I see the part # in the photo...

Thanks!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts