Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
rumor is the steelers are not mad at Ben anymore.... I heard they gave him a new motorcycle (with no helmet) , and also a toyota camry......:p

·
Spiritual Gynocologist
80,189 Posts
dumbest fuck ever to win a SB!

·
YB Hit man
3,367 Posts
How do you figure he's a dumb fuck? because he done what any other red blooded american male with alot of money & on 'vacation' would do? get drunk & bang some college chicks???? i'll bet you he's the one being victimized by some slut wanting money & attention.He's just got bad luck,thats all.

·
Spiritual Gynocologist
80,189 Posts
How do you figure he's a dumb fuck? because he done what any other red blooded american male with alot of money & on 'vacation' would do? get drunk & bang some college chicks???? i'll bet you he's the one being victimized by some slut wanting money & attention.He's just got bad luck,thats all.
And Michael Vick loves dogs. Those dogs victimized Mike!

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
X2.... If I was a 2 time super bowl winner, I'd be walking around every club I went to with my cock out, showing every hot chick that would look. Only problem with that is, when your famous with a shit load of money, for every slut that just wants to fuck, and nothing more, There's 100 of them that just want to make shit up so they can get paid.

Being a 49er fan, and having a QB that sucks ass, I would love to see him in red and gold...

·
Banned...Four Times
40,200 Posts
Ben is just a guy caught up in some bad shit that he may, or may not have done. He hasn't been charged so that would tell me that at a minimum there isn't enough evidence. That means, according to our justice system, he has done nothing wrong. Unfortunately I will have to listen to my friends, who love the Seahawks, brag about how good Seattle will be with him. If the rumors are true about the Steelers contacting the Seahawks.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Why in the hell would a 2x super bowl winning nfl QB rape a college girl in a club? It just doesn't make sense. He could probably have any girl he chooses to have. This happens often with star athletes. They throw some chick a bone and don't want anyhing to do with them the next day. They get mad and figure, well he has a bunch of money, maybe if I say he raped me then I can grab some of that coin (ie. Kobe Bryant among others). Problem is that the sex was consensual and the woman has 0 facts to back her story up. It is bullshit that he is being suspended for some dumb lying whore. I'm not even a steeler fan but this is just wrong.

·
Registered
57 Posts
yeah,its bullshit.lookin at a 6 game suspention and possibly being traded to maybe oakland,rams and who knows.this sucks being a steelers fan and finally having a decent qb that might be leaving.they got rid of santonio holmes just for splashing a drink in some girls face.he was the fucking superbowl mvp for god sakes.I guess the roonys dont mess around.gonna be a strange season this year.

·
Spiritual Gynocologist
80,189 Posts
If I was rich, I'd hire guys to guard the bathroom door while I beat bitches till they did whatever I wanted. Just like Ben!

No shit? People really think like this?

·
Spiritual Gynocologist
80,189 Posts
Why in the hell would a 2x super bowl winning nfl QB rape a college girl in a club? It just doesn't make sense. He could probably have any girl he chooses to have. This happens often with star athletes. They throw some chick a bone and don't want anyhing to do with them the next day. They get mad and figure, well he has a bunch of money, maybe if I say he raped me then I can grab some of that coin (ie. Kobe Bryant among others). Problem is that the sex was consensual and the woman has 0 facts to back her story up. It is bullshit that he is being suspended for some dumb lying whore. I'm not even a steeler fan but this is just wrong.
Twice!

·
Spiritual Gynocologist
80,189 Posts

·
Registered
3,389 Posts
Y'all talk about all those money grubbing ruthless bitches out there but does he not realize this shit too? It seems to be a recurring problem so is he just that dumb to keep putting himself in those situations or is he some kind of sexual predator that keeps attacking women? I'm just saying.

·
Registered
4,112 Posts
He's a rockstar what do you think happens with all the little groupies after a concert. Not saying it's right if he forced himself on them, but I don't think he would have to with his fame and money.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts