Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
17,640 Posts
I don't care about or for homosexuals one way of the other BUT Pandering to a group that will throw gay men off 4 story buildings and if they live finish the job by stoning and putting lesbians in holes and stoning them for disobeying!

Reactions: RonSmith

·
Registered
4,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

I posted the same video yesterday, this just shows the lunacy of the democrats. I can't believe any red blooded American would vote for these people.
Sorry for the repost, I didn't see it, but it can't hurt for people see it twice lol.

Biden likes the muslim acceptability of fucking children.

·
T/S 368E
30,198 Posts
NOBODY can be this stupid?? The guy has always been an imbecile, and he couldn't win, now that he has brain damage, you losers elect him your candidate!!! The guy is a proven criminal, proven corrupt, proven sexual predator, proven fraud, proven failure at everything but being a liberal politician!!! If this country has truly fallen this far, you will get what you deserve when the economy crashes, the market is a disaster, and the animals murder & pillage with impunity!!!

·
Smart Ass Conservative
111,081 Posts
video is gone

·
Registered
7,493 Posts
What if Joe is like John Gill in the Star Trek episode, drugged and know nothing.

Reactions: RonSmith

·
Registered
3,509 Posts
This is very disturbing.Him and his party are crossing the line between Americans and fucking foreigners.There are few if ANY muslim/americans .Most are muslims that live here in spite of it being America.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts