Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 161 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have noticed something while driving around my little town. I have yet to see one Biden/Harris sign. Not even in the hood. Has anyone seen one yet? Are they even bothering to make any?

·
Registered
950 Posts
I've seen one on a place closer to town. They put it up after 6 months of their neighbor across the road putting out his Trump/Pence sign. Since then, they each keep posting bigger signs. It's becoming a competition. The Trump supporter clearly demonstrates he is committed to the win.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Who in their right mind would even consider taking Joemalla as a serious entity .
Besides their horrendous record, and their absurd anti-American agenda , he's obviously not all there mentality. And she's about as much a power hungry hate filled racist as any of them .. which is quite ironic considering she's married to a white man .. Strange day's indeed .. o_O

·
Registered
7,775 Posts
Not too many in central Florida or Daytona area, Trump signs outnumber Biden 20:1 if not more, I'm sure Jax, Miami, Tampa etc it's different though

·
Pontiac "big block"
9,679 Posts
It's funny you mention this. I was just thinking the same thing this morning.

I've seen a few here and there, but surprisingly Trump sings far outnumbered them here.

·
Super Moderator
45,973 Posts
I live in a very conservative town. Trump signs, bumper stickers, banners, huge ones on houses and garages. Then, I saw one 12 by 20 inch Biden sign near someone's mail box at the street. As I got closer,...it was a home made sign,...lol. The one Liberal in the town with a box of crayons....haha.

1 - 20 of 161 Posts