Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
16,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes, THAT will make middle America vote for you especially when we have now seen SOOOO very many black cunts acting WORSE than their male counterparts in ANTIFA and BLM RIOT VIDEOS!!!!!

Presumptive Democratic nominee Joe Biden said Tuesday that he’s compiling a list of Black women that could be potential nominees to the Supreme Court.

“We are putting together a list of a group of African American women who are qualified and have the experience to be in the court,” Biden said during a press conference in Delaware. “I am not going to release that until we go further down the line of vetting them as well.”

President Trump and the Republicans have been pressuring Biden to release a list of judges he’s considering as potential Supreme Court nominees.

Trump released his list of potential nominees in the run-up to the 2016 election. The president’s judicial nominations have been one of his greatest achievements in the eyes of his conservative supporters.

But Biden says he will keep his potential nominees under wraps for now.

"Joe Biden on VP vetting: "There are a number of women of color. There are Latino women. There are Asian. There are across the board."

SNIP

(Excerpt) Read more at thehill.com ...

·
Registered
5,896 Posts
Funny I don't see any black people that should be on the high court, especially one that was first black lady without a law degree.

·
Registered
10,005 Posts
So.....shouldn't it be Floridachris? Since you're giving yourself nicknames?
Hit on my username here and you will see .. Florida and Honduras.
I’ll add that if you haven’t read any of my posts throughout the years That’s just fine. If you did and posted that you are just a prick. That’s fine as well.
How would you feel if I’m half black and Honduran and I posted up fake pics of who I really am ? Because I live The USA ?!?

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
Hit on my username here and you will see .. Florida and Honduras.
I’ll add that if you haven’t read any of my posts throughout the years That’s just fine. If you did and posted that you are just a prick. That’s fine as well.
How would you feel if I’m half black and Honduran and I posted up fake pics of who I really am ? Because I live The USA ?!?
Lol that's yo bidness.

·
Registered
10,005 Posts
Here or in Honduras?
Sorry, I did forget to mention that Hondurans don’t hire Mexicans. Actually, they despise them. Pretty much goes the same with blacks.
So, it is a great thing that blacks have a huge opportunity to be living in The USA 🇺🇸

·
Registered
14,246 Posts
So THATS what hes doing in the basement for all these months? scribbling a 'wish list' on the back of a napkin!
Tomorrow he'll work on his list for Santa.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts