Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Aviation Section
25,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
BHUTAN, check out this approach and landing with an elevation above 7000', could be the most difficult airport in the world to land in!

Never been there and don't want to go, I am sure they are lacking some Navaids!

How would you like to do this at night?, night approaches are probably not allowed, fuck that! Dave

Click here: Most difficult landing in the world - Bhutan? - YouTube

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Ehhhh.............no thanks. I thought Aspen was bad. It would have to be VERY VMC for me to even think about it. Would like to see the missed approach procedure for it.

·
X275!
4,937 Posts
Looks fun to me!!

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
81,223 Posts
I STILL THINK AN AIRCRAFT CARRIER IN ROUGH SEAS...AT NIGHT...HAS THAT BEAT

·
Registered
916 Posts
omg intense.but when i flew into Dutch Harbor AK(1987). We went from thick clouds to cliff dropoff to sealevel (hey thats my ship)and a really short runway within a minute or less and stopped shorter than ever with the quickness only to hear an almost standing ovation type applause after stopping-because the CAPT. had been saying "the weather is too bad and ceiling too low to land,we may need to return to anchorage".....dayyuumm yesss i think that just happened!!AND these guys do this all the time in these crazyassed parts of the world---WOW 1nce is enuff for me,i will stick to the USCG Ships,and Cars,n
shit. FUCK THAT!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts