Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do I use my BG400 or do I shit can it and start over.... I had the pump rebulit 2 yrs ago and had it sitting on a shelf for 1 yr of that.... When I put it on the car it leaked out the base, and never came up to full psi (25) more like 18 psi.... My local speed shop whom I had sent it through told me I was out of warantee due to time... This is for a 525 (8,000 + RPM, 865 hp on motor) with at least 400 hp of nitrous going through it... I hate to blow up a $16,000 motor over a 4-500 dollar fuel pump.... I have the BG400 and a Blue Pump on the car... .The Blue I use for moving the car around and the BG is the race pump... I have check valves in both pumps so they can not back feed each other - Any help would be great.... I don't feel like wasting another $280 to get back a half ass fuel pump...

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
jsj372 said:
According to the BG web site, the 400 has a lifetime warranty. Call BG direct
Just talked to them via web.... They said "send it in".... Meaning we'll take it apart, tell you it's junk, replace all of the parts, and charge you for it.... Guess I need to call.... I am kinda digging the magnafuel 500's though

·
Registered
3,486 Posts
Chuck L. said:
magnafuel 500's

I Like :D
What he said.....or Product Engneering. In my past experience with them years ago, BG was labeled as "Barely Going"

Wes

1 - 6 of 6 Posts