Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who's going to watch?? 1-13-11 at 10pm est. A&E
wonder how much different it will be from the ones shown in the 70's -80's. A lot more young people needs this, hell even some old ones

·
Registered
951 Posts
I've seen the commercials and trailers. There are some scary lookin bull-dykes in womens prison. Wouldn't wanna bump into them in the dark!

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Will it be censored...

I hate those bleep bleep,, every other word
yea, thats a good question.....the old ones wasnt censored

·
Registered
12,422 Posts
I saw some clips on the web site, looks like a good show. I like the fact they actually have a sit down with the prisoners and talk normally too instead of just the screaming/intimidation bit....

·
Registered
951 Posts
That big black (woman?) with the tatoo of a beard:eek:
Yeah her and theres another one that wears glasses, looks like she might be latino or something, dares a girl to swing on her. That's the stuff of nightmares right there!

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
coming on at 10

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Dem beotches scare the shit out of me........Phucking kids needed that

·
Registered
21,079 Posts
Who's going to watch?? 1-13-11 at 10pm est. A&E
wonder how much different it will be from the ones shown in the 70's -80's. A lot more young people needs this, hell even some old ones
No one needs scared straight... it's a bullshit band-aid approach to actual issues. Oh yeah, I'm going to be an ass-hat to a young ass-hat and expect him or her to change! Ever seen the studies on "Scared Straight" or "Boot-camp" type facilities or programs?

They don't friggin work... you teach a bully how to be a more effective bully.

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
No one needs scared straight... it's a bullshit band-aid approach to actual issues. Oh yeah, I'm going to be an ass-hat to a young ass-hat and expect him or her to change! Ever seen the studies on "Scared Straight" or "Boot-camp" type facilities or programs?

They don't friggin work... you teach a bully how to be a more effective bully.
They dont work?? whats the stats??? they all failed to keep even one out????
Never seen the studies, but you have the link?? would really like to know
Maybe the one child that stays out could have been the one that c possibly harmed one of my family members.
Theres always underlying issues

1 - 20 of 39 Posts