Yellow Bullet Forums banner

41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Wow.Op, you sound like a complete jerk off with all your "years of government service", and "prison time".....Maybe you should have read book or two while you were in there.....Then maybe you wouldn't act like such a complete fucktard.;)

Bryce just did a set of sbf Vic jrs for me,excellent customer service,great communication,and the heads are absolute art.

MAYBE IT WAS BECAUSE I DIDN'T ACT LIKE A COMPLETE FUCKING MONGOLOID CHIMP ON THE PHONE......? lmao!

Fucking morons like you are why I would NEVER get into any kind of retail business,let alone open an eBay store....Painful!lol!

·
Registered
99 Posts
this cunt, have a fucking crying... alarms bells go off but you keep furthering into? fuck off cunt, should of stepped back instead of getting carried away... like alot of people here, your impateint, rude and a phuckstick...

hope your engine gets sorted tho :) when it comes to business, if you can not connect with the sales person, then why would you have business with them? dont like it, go elsewhere... i need a fuckin beer now, fuck.

41 - 47 of 47 Posts