Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Mother Hen
49,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gas jumped 22 cents in our area today already.

·
Moderater
12,217 Posts
I wouldn’t get to excited about that if you put it into context, ten years ago it was $4.00 a gallon!

What can yo buy today that is the same price as it was in 2005?

·
Son of Mr. David-get it ?
14,501 Posts
We have a station here that jacks up the reg. gas 20 cents a gallon then lowers it 1 penny a day.

Seems they do it every 3-4 weeks

·
Moderater
12,217 Posts
I like to keep as much money in my pockets as possible.
Me too..that’s why I’m happy paying 50% less than I was 10 years ago. Don’t tell Capslock though.. :ROFLMAO:

·
Smuck
3,822 Posts
Shit, Diesel around here is the lowest I've seen it in years, $2.82 a gallon.

·
Former RJ instigator
39,059 Posts
Our price dropped by about 10 cents here, my last fill up I paid $1.91 a gallon in Horn lake, Mississippi, diesel was $2.39

·
Registered
29,825 Posts
The Bloomdoom article says, "Operations continue at the refinery and chemical plant," and "The complex’s chemical plant has shut, including its olefins unit, which takes feedstocks such as naphtha, butane, propane and ethane from the oil refinery and converts them into ethylene and propylene that are used to make plastics."

So, if whatever Bloomberg says is to be believed, it sounds like production of fuel products is not affected enough to worry about.

·
Registered
3,389 Posts
Gas here went up 10 cents yesterday. They watch the news. And if someone so much as farts....gas goes up over night. Takes weeks/months for it to come back down

·
Mother Hen
49,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Regular here jumped from $2.03 yesterday morning to $2.25 yesterday afternoon. That's a decent jump.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts