Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I get in to JFK on Sat at 10:30. Anyone got any suggestions on the easiest way to get to Englishtown? I guess a cab is pretty obvious, but I wondered if there was any other way.
Thanks

·
waiting to make a pass!
18,370 Posts
I rent a Cessna and land at Old Bridge.

·
Registered
811 Posts
There are about a dozen or more ways to get over into New Jersey and bring cash for bridges and tolls or if you rent a car see if they rent an EZ-Pass toll payment transponder.

The best way to drive would be to run through Staten Island. Head over the Verazzano Bridge and take Staten Island Expressway and head over to the Outer Bridge and pick up the Garden State Parkway, then follow the track's directions. OR you can stay on the S.I. Expressway and take it to the NJ Turnpike.

I suggest you plug it into Google Maps and follow their suggestion through Staten Island.

If you are looking at a Taxi be prepared for a massive bill. It will probably be cheaper/easier to rent a car. No joke. You are look at 60 or so miles one way to the track.

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
A limo looks like around $200 all in with tolls and grats.
Thanks for the suggestions. I not sure I can learn to fly and buy a plane by Saturday morning though.

·
I have a liter of cola
7,101 Posts
A limo looks like around $200 all in with tolls and grats.
Thanks for the suggestions. I not sure I can learn to fly and buy a plane by Saturday morning though.
You could lease...but taking off and flying it isn't the issue, in fact it isn't as hard as you might think. Getting it landed could be a bit trickier.

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Getting picked up at 11 by a limo service. If anyone needs a ride just let me know. The car has room for three people.

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
That's what they called it. I think its a BMW at least LOL. As long as it gets me there......

·
Registered
199 Posts
I'll be passing that way 830 or so Saturday morning!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts