Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Settimg my malibu up for 275x...275 radial...bbc 582 on nos.....turbo400 w 2.10...turbo 400 and leave in second gear or glide..driving car on street not only race car

·
Super Moderator
19,709 Posts
Some guys have tried the 2nd gear launch T400 and have had good success. Seems to be a good option especially if you plan to race and street drive the car. A glide has also proven to be a very good choice and in many cases is chosen over the T400 due to its weight and SFI certification making it a nicer installation without shields required but somewhat less fun on the street.

Hutch

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Im goin w the turbo 4

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Rossler with leave in sec gear option on spray

·
Registered
8,464 Posts
spray?? no more charger?? that thing is amazing. so clean and shiny almost wouldnt believe you race it. on your topic i am going PG. had a c4 and being a 3 speed didnt have issues but didnt throw to much at it either before it let go. but traction wise no issues. if you have a th400 i would do what your saying

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
spray?? no more charger?? that thing is amazing. so clean and shiny almost wouldnt believe you race it. on your topic i am going PG. had a c4 and being a 3 speed didnt have issues but didnt throw to much at it either before it let go. but traction wise no issues. if you have a th400 i would do what your saying
Thanx..my procharger is in robby georges car..doing very well).....nos with a bbc is legal in 275...the engine will be show chrome...even the nos))...it should work..not out to set records..jua have fun

·
Registered
8,464 Posts
cool. will be nice to see it out and about again. good luck

1 - 8 of 8 Posts