Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just ordered a new set of heads for my setup and swapping over from hydraulic to a solid setup with T&D shaft rockers.. Was going to get a set of Black Mambas, but they don't make them in .875.. What would be a good lifter for a high rpm, twin turbo setup? What are you guys using?

Here's the specs on the motor:

- 347 Dart Iron Eagle block (8.2 deck)
- Forged 4340 Eagle crank
- Molnar H-beam rods
- Mahle 16cc dish blower pistons
- Mamo motorsports 205cc heads

·
Registered
6,302 Posts
Just ordered a new set of heads for my setup and swapping over from hydraulic to a solid setup with T&D shaft rockers.. Was going to get a set of Black Mambas, but they don't make them in .875.. What would be a good lifter for a high rpm, twin turbo setup? What are you guys using?

Here's the specs on the motor:

- 347 Dart Iron Eagle block (8.2 deck)
- Forged 4340 Eagle crank
- Molnar H-beam rods
- Mahle 16cc dish blower pistons
- Mamo motorsports 205cc heads
Define high rpm. Jesel is the best but not cheap, but in the end you get what you pay for. Why not step up to the .904 lifter?.

·
Registered
5,450 Posts
BAM bushing style lifter. I am a dealer. PM me or email address below and I'll price you a set.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
what about the Isky Red zone or the ez roll max ?
Forgot about them.. I have Black Mambas in my BBC and wanted to follow suit with this motor and go with a similar type of lifter and stay away from a needle bearing lifter.. I’ll have to check them out

·
Registered
5,450 Posts
Never heard of BAM.. High quality lifters? Made in the US?
Yes 100% made in USA. The guy making them worked for Crane for over 20yrs. Outstanding sizing tolerance, equal to Jesel.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts