Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
If you can wait on bruce at PTS to finsh up his stuff it would be a little less then the performance trend stuff .

·
Registered
7,932 Posts
I've been using John's FP1 for six years or so. I know Larry Meaux has also. PTS stuff is nice! I have one of Bruce's depression controllers and use his pitot tubes. The PT suff is nice, as well as the Audie.

I honestly don't think you can go wrong with any of it!

They say, once you go digital you'll never go back! :)

I never will..

I'll send you a screenshot of the FP1 workbook if your interested.. It's a very powerful Excel program..

·
Super Moderator
34,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm kind of planning to get the PT stuff in a few weeks.

Black Box
Pro Software
Mini Pitot...

Unfortunately I can't have automatic depression control because of the style bench I have but ah well...

·
Super Moderator
34,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I believe the auto depression control, operates the motors? I control depression with a valve.... Maybe I'm wrong about this?

It's a JKM600

·
Registered
725 Posts
right... You just leave the valve wide open and the depression control takes care of the rest.

IMO I have found nothing that responds as fast as Audie's deal.... Plus Audie's tech support is second to none. When I originally started the path of high deperession testing I spoke with everyone I could find.... The only person that sat down and helped me get a solution was Audie. Not only did he go through the trouble of modifing a box and walking me through a number of things we had everything up and running in less than a week! Not to mention the bastard wouldn't take an additional penny for all of his trouble.

·
Super Moderator
34,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Good info... I'll keep that in mind. The price between them and PT is about the exact same. Audies computer is more expensive but the software is cheaper.... pretty much a wash.

·
Registered
2,803 Posts
Performance Trends pro version over here on an SF600...good stuff. Use the pitots from them too. The auto control depression is the way to go. My software and Flowcom saves a lot of time doing calcs and cranking the knobs to set depression...which is good cause I still spend too much time on everything else :)

Cheers, Johnny

1 - 11 of 11 Posts