Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who's progressive works best NLR Edelbrock or NOS.If I switch to one I would like to have the most reliable.I hate shit that dont work when I need it to I will hit it with a hammer.So opinions please.

·
Registered
7,748 Posts
My NOS Launcher has worked everytime so far. Only thing i don't like about the launcher is it sends a ground and not a hot. You have to use a relay for the retards on the 7531. Have not used any of the others.

·
6,816 Posts
I like the Wilson controller or NOS launcher

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
The NOS Launcher is a very tunable unit. It gives you the same tunability as the progressives that are built into Holley's and FAST's ECU software. You can really fine tune an actual curve in the progressive so you don't have to ramp the nitrous for 2-3 seconds like the linear ones some use.

·
Registered
433 Posts
I really like my nlr and I got mine off Kevin Neal BBC stang on here he is a dealer and very helpful with any questions you would have.

·
SOFA KING WHAT?
43,675 Posts
My NLR has been perfect since day one!

·
RED ROCKET
8,634 Posts
if i ever try one again it will be the NLR.

·
6,384 Posts
Alot of experience with the Edelbrock and although its a great design and simple to use the RFI issues with these controllers will drive you insane. I have 4 Edelbrock 71900s now and the only thing I would ever trade them for would be the NLR. The launcher is a nice product too just a little more in depth and less user friendly IMO.

·
The nitrous guy
7,189 Posts

·
TRZ Rocks!
3,737 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Launcher all the way!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts