Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to add a Ruger 10/22 to the cabinet for plinking, fun gun, range practice..

Who's got the best price?
Real wood stock, blued barrel

GO!

·
Registered
5,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My local walmart has one. $236. I know they will match prices though.. so I am looking for one cheap I can get them to match the price. The one they have here has a cheaper stock on it, that I'll change later.

·
Registered
173 Posts
I bought a 10/22 about 2 years ago and was very disappointed, I grew up with a couple of these always around and they were nicer, had well finished receivers that looked like they were machined from billet. New one I bought looks like receiver is sand casting. Still shoots ok though (and has more aftermarket stuff than anything else). Magnum research makes a clone that looks awesome (price is also awesome at about $600).

·
Registered
883 Posts
Try and find you a pawn shop or gun shop that will do some leg work for you and they might can get you one cheaper from one of their vendors. You might be surprised at what some shops have that someone "traded" in.

Our communist china outlet's have been phasing out the guns and ammo, as with most others there is never anyone back there to even help my blind ass to see what few boxes of ammo they have behind the counter.

·
Registered
274 Posts
If you can find a WalMart that sells guns, that's likely going to be your best bet. Ask around for local forums, they may have a classifieds section, but most 10/22s don't stay stock for long.

·
Registered
5,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
If you can find a WalMart that sells guns, that's likely going to be your best bet. Ask around for local forums, they may have a classifieds section, but most 10/22s don't stay stock for long.
Looking around locally, I found one from 76. STOCK.. but it lasted about 10 minutes on the boards.

I dont mind buying modified, I just dont want that cheap azz crappy stock they are putting on them now.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts