Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking at getting a 7720/7730 and everything else i'd need. does anybody have a good price on the whole setup?

·
Registered
26,607 Posts
Wouldnt buy by price alone, you want some knowledge and customer service to back it up. Call joe, you will get a good price and support.

·
Registered
9,523 Posts

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yes, already have a red HVC-2 coil pn-8261 i think. i would just need the controller, ignition control, the launch module, and possible the slew module.

·
Registered
9,523 Posts
yes, already have a red HVC-2 coil pn-8261 i think. i would just need the controller, ignition control, the launch module, and possible the slew module.
Here is the Launch Module... http://www.hyperaktiveps.com/msd---launch-control-module-for-power-grid-system

In addition to the Launch module you will also need the Can Bus Hub...http://www.hyperaktiveps.com/msd---4-connector-can-bus-hub

The 7761 has not been released yet. I was told yesterday they hope to start shipping in 2 weeks.

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
what is different/better about the 7761?

We ran NA this whole season and are going start spraying next year to make sure we qualify everywhere.

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
haha, i didn't realize 7761 was the pn for the slew module. i thought it was a different kind of controller they were coming out with.

·
winners circle
5,556 Posts
ok i am curious about one of these boxes now . what will i need . i have the red hvc2 coil already.

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
you can wire the power grid controller to you existing MSD box... Unless there are negatives to using it with a 7al-3

·
Duct Tape and WD-40
3,755 Posts
anymore feedback on this? pro/cons? we already have all the electronics for our small tire car and we plan on spraying my dads new combo this year, up to 500 on 2 stages... he actually just asked me earlier what i knew about it. that was the 1st time i'd ever heard of it...

·
Registered
336 Posts
I put a post in the Nitrous fourm a couple days ago, I think the title was "Running 2 stages and not running an MSD 7531 box". There was alot of replies regarding the Power Grid, I learned alot, check it out, it may help..
Gary G.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts