Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to replace the white aluminum paneling on my 30 Foot Intruder car hauler? Where is the best place to purchase? Canada? Northern USA, Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Shoulda bought it a couple years ago, stuff has been going way up. If it's a normal cut size, any trailer place should be able to get you a deal, especially if there is quantity involved

·
Registered
2,580 Posts
Jerry at Milan

Call jerry at Milan dragstrip for the best prices on trailer stuff.

·
Registered
6,312 Posts
If you know any late model dirt car guys they probably have it. I buy mine from my dirt track friends. It use to be about 50 bucks a sheet for white both sides 4X10 sheets. It was up to 75 last time I bought it. It comes in colors and you can get it different on each side too. RM

·
T/S 368E
35,385 Posts

I believe Lane automotive used to carry colored panels. Been a while, since I checked. They are in Mich.

·
Banned
69,762 Posts
I've been considering doing this to my trailer. I have a 40' gooseneck and the trailer is in excellent condition, unfortunately the SoFL weather takes it's toll on it real quick. What would a project like this cost....ballpark? Is it something that can be knocked out in a weekend?

·
Banned
69,762 Posts
I've been considering doing this to my trailer. I have a 40' gooseneck and the trailer is in excellent condition, unfortunately the SoFL weather takes it's toll on it real quick. What would a project like this cost....ballpark? Is it something that can be knocked out in a weekend?
Anybody?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts