Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
I have a FB Performance AOD with push button over drive and transbrake. Its been 8's and is fresh if you are interested. Also have a PTC converter for it. Pm me if your interested.

·
Registered
10,216 Posts
GEAR VENDORS *click here*

Great unit, got one in my own car on the back of my JW Ultra-Glide. :cool:

The GV unit is a piece of cake to install, and bullet proof, too..

·
Moderater
13,612 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
boosted SBF, street use, has a glide currently, want somthing with overdrive.....any info appreciated.
Thats what I like to hear !!!!!!!! that bad fucking ride needs to be seen on the street !!!!!

·
DON'T LIFT - JUST SHIFT
1,177 Posts
ATF and Lentech make awesome overdrive transmissions.

·
Registered
10,216 Posts
How much do those weigh..?
I believe it added about 60 pounds to my car.. We are a dealer for Gear Vendors, so if you are serious about one, give us a call.. ;)

Rick @ Gear Vendors, who is the owner of GV is a great guy, and supports Hot Rod Magazine's Drag Week as the primary sponsor, and does a lot to keep the event going.. You won't find a nicer guy in the business, and I try to support his products any chance I get. It doesn't hurt that the overdrive unit is everything I ever coulda wished it to be. ;)

·
Ronald Reagans Ultra Ego.
7,452 Posts
another vote for a Gear Vendors unit......

·
Registered
120 Posts
The 4STB by Freddie Brown is a sweet overdrive transmission. It has a T brake, manual shift foward pattern, and works WELL with no glitches. Its rated to 1000HP and takes a beating. My buddy had it behind a LS1 with no issues driving it everyday.

·
Registered
17,050 Posts
I have a FB Performance AOD with push button over drive and transbrake. Its been 8's and is fresh if you are interested. Also have a PTC converter for it. Pm me if your interested.
There you go. I have one in mine, lot's of street miles, lot's of track runs. Expect to go 80+ runs between rebuilds.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts