Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for ideas for pit vehicle.

I'm thinking 4 wheels so I can tow my car when needed (2700 pounds with driver). I don't really have enough room for a golf cart, so I'm thinking of a 4-wheeler.

What are good options that won't break the bank?

·
Habitual Linestepper
1,457 Posts
I use a Honda TRX250 EX quad, 4 stroke,shaft drive, and uses a slipper clutch or can be shifted conventionally. I got it because it takes up less room in my trailer than a golf cart,and pulls my mustang easily. I did have to fab a tow hook for it however.

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
give me a call, i am a polaris dealer and have a good selection of new and used. we can arrange to meet somewhere in the middle. i am 40 miles outside of chicago. if you do not find something by tues, call 815-337-7270 (we are closed sun/mon). thx,chris

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
I'm fixing to put a 13 hp Honda engine on a two seater go cart with a shortened barstool for a seat so I don't have to squat down everytime. With it being a two seater, there will be room for a jump box and some tools. Light enough to be picked up and put just about anywhere. With a 13 hp engine, it will pull around damn near any thing at the track.

·
Registered
6,312 Posts
I had a 125 Honda and it wouldn't pull the car. Buddy Dave bought a 250 Honda it pulled the car fine on flat ground but wouldn't pull it uphill in the pits and return roads. He bought a 400 Honda and it tows the car anywhere on paved roads but on gravel it loses traction and spins the tires.

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
My buddy built a turbo kit for his razor...at low boost it made 89RWHP....It is a monster..We twisted the stock shafts on the first launch!!!
those turbo razors are bad ass! we are in the process of designing two very affordable turbo systems right now...if you think race cars are expensive, you should see the prices on the parts for these!! so we are gonna make it way more affordable. also doing custom cages and some other stuff. these things are as addictive as freaking race cars!!...end of hijack,sorry

·
Registered
11,183 Posts
John Deere 210 mo'fo!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.