Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im looking for anitrous cam for my 434 sbc. who are you running? and who should i call?? im sure there is already a topic for this but oh well!!! thanks

·
Registered
344 Posts
I'm running a LSM solid roller, most will tell you go with a Bullet, and if I buy another one I will also go with a Bullet cam,,

·
eats paint chips
1,923 Posts
here comes 6 pages of call Mark at Bullet. HA HA HA HA not that its bad, they do a great job. just funny to me I guess.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Well I can't open the link, could you pm me the part no. thanks

·
Registered
344 Posts
Cool thanks, it's alot smaller then what I have, but might be what I need, will call them and see......

·
ls1 s/s notch on 28s
25,706 Posts
Just found out i can make it work with my app so im going to keep it..only was selling do to me being told i couldnt use it..

·
Registered
344 Posts
No problem, I talked, Richard he said I would be backing up if I went to that cam, he said that cam was made back in 2002 has it been sitting on the shelf most of it's life,,lol thanks again...

·
ls1 s/s notch on 28s
25,706 Posts
yep..it has been was sitting in a shop and i picked it up off bad int on here..his buddy never tossed it into his shit..an was cleaning out his shop so i grabed it off him..should be god for my app..350 11.4-1 comp,brodix -10,300-25 strip dom intakeworked 750carb and a cheater system..

·
Registered
344 Posts
Yep should work great for that application, good luck and I'm sure you will lut us know the results....

·
ls1 s/s notch on 28s
25,706 Posts
yeah..hopfuly she runs good..car will be 2800#s for x275 shit...finaly tracked down my lifters..sat at fedex for over a week so ill have them come friday.then i just need to order up some push rods and motor is done pretty much..

·
Registered
344 Posts
Well good luck that 275 class is going to be insane this year, I'm just to heavy to run that class, if I could get down to 2800 I would be there that's 500 lbs for me, I just don't see it happening....

·
ls1 s/s notch on 28s
25,706 Posts
i was org building a 4th gen camaro..started doing money math with cost of shit per and was looking for a bu instead or a s10..came across my car has a roller..that 2800# will be with 300#s of ballast probley also

1 - 17 of 17 Posts