Yellow Bullet Forums banner

21 - 40 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
943 Posts
Soreness is from you being a lazy slob who never uses his muscles. There isn't a cream for that. It's the same concept as your first day in a gym in a long time. Deal with it.
I have to defend the OP on this one.

Remember this conversation when you wake up one morning many, many years from now (you're obviously young) and you spend the first few minutes wondering why your bones ache when you didn't do anything different the day before. It's coming buddy. ;)

I can tell you without fail if a storm is coming and how severe it will be just from joint ache.

PS: I was a seroius weight lifter in my youth and can relate to that type of pain. That was good pain and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Old age muscle and joint pain is different and not-so-good. Something for you to look forward to my friend.

·
Erect Member
3,044 Posts
Biofreeze is awesome. They have it in a roll-on, a gel, or even a spray. I love it.

Doterra also makes one, Deep Blu I think is ehat its called. If you know anyone into the essential oils, ask them.

·
Registered
8,828 Posts
KY usually releases my muscle ache.

·
Registered
2,349 Posts
Thanks, but as seen as my job requires me to do the same lifting, movement for 8-10 hours straight.. I don't think that is it.. but thanks anyways.

IF... you're old and still heavy lifting for 10 hr. days and don't have a snowblower laying around it would appear you need to seek new employment:smt102

·
Registered
373 Posts
Been hearing good things about CBD oil. Not sure if its available in your area or not. I personally have not tried it though.

TigerBalm is good stuff too.

·
Registered
5,587 Posts
Another for BioFreeze add a puff of the devils cabbage in and you won't feel a thing.

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
IF... you're old and still heavy lifting for 10 hr. days and don't have a snowblower laying around it would appear you need to seek new employment:smt102
My snow blower is at my Wife's parents house as her dad is 80 and would try to shovel it. I did their house first, but can't bring the snow blower back here as The truck is in the shop(phucking ford), and it doesn't fit in the car lol.

·
Registered
2,349 Posts
My snow blower is at my Wife's parents house as her dad is 80 and would try to shovel it. I did their house first, but can't bring the snow blower back here as The truck is in the shop(phucking ford), and it doesn't fit in the car lol.
Every year my wife and I think a little harder about spending winters in fla. I would love to forget what a snowblower even looks like:) Oh yeah Mineral ice or Bio freeze

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
Every year my wife and I think a little harder about spending winters in fla. I would love to forget what a snowblower even looks like:) Oh yeah Mineral ice or Bio freeze
We have a house in Fla,bought off her parents They use it in the winter, but are up because of nursing reunion for her mother RN group. We just need to hit retirement age.. To use it in the winter.. lol
few more decades to go before we have that freedom.

·
Registered
2,349 Posts
We have a house in Fla,bought off her parents They use it in the winter, but are up because of nursing reunion for her mother RN group. We just need to hit retirement age.. To use it in the winter.. lol
few more decades to go before we have that freedom.
Where in fla. ? do you like it there? We have been looking on Sanibel island but the prices are pretty steep and we would need to rent it out when we want to be there.:confused:
I built a house in Boulder jct. wi it's colder and more snow than where we live.:rolleyes::) We only go up there in winter for snowmobiling a couple times a year but won't sell it cause we go up there a lot in the summer. And I hope to pass it down. I'm kinda screwed cause we can't/ won't move away from our kids & grand kids :confused: I dislike cold!!

21 - 40 of 45 Posts