Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which IWB is the best, most comforyable for the Sign p938?

Also, where is the best place to get magazines? I need to get a couple for my p938 and 229.
No one seems to have any in stock.

·
Registered
21,079 Posts
No, just figured I'd ask the bullet first and see if I can find a place to order both from.
Minituck for the holster... I have a preference for the two clip style IWB holsters though.

Sig runs mag specials from time to time... Thats a good place to start.

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
Check out n82 tactical for holster... Most comfortable holster I've ever had and I've had a bunch

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
I bought a P238 mag from Sig a few weeks ago. I read the reviews on other brands on mags for them and they really seem to be hit or miss but you can't go wrong with factory, IMO. Plus I had it in only a couple days time.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I must say, the n8 holster looks like it would be more comfortable than the horsehide mini tuck. It seems lily that horse hide would make you sweat, no?

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I bought a P238 mag from Sig a few weeks ago. I read the reviews on other brands on mags for them and they really seem to be hit or miss but you can't go wrong with factory, IMO. Plus I had it in only a couple days time.
Does the 238 mag work in the 938?

·
Registered
4,418 Posts
I must say, the n8 holster looks like it would be more comfortable than the horsehide mini tuck. It seems lily that horse hide would make you sweat, no?
I have the Crossbreed Super Tuck, I'm a big guy that sweats easily. It has never made me sweat and I wear it every day.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
No. Or I highly doubt it. The 238 is .380 while the 938 is 9MM.
I highly doubt it too, but I thought I read somewhere that they worked...I just can't see how, since the 9mm is longer than the .380, hence the bigger grips on the 938 vs 238...but it's like that commercial, I heard it on the internet so it has to be ture! lol

Thanks for all the good info guys, keep it coming

·
Registered
4,700 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
It looks like on the crossbreed, the grip of the pistol is able to hit your skin whereas on the n8 it is completely covered.. anyone with a crossbreed, please let me know because I am torn between the corssbreed and the n8 original.

·
Registered
394 Posts
own 1 crrossbreed and I'll never have another. used it for my pt111. found that it mashed the mag release button on my pistol , releasing the mag. When I contacted crossbreed about it the guy said " just get the holster wet and let it dry with something pushing the area out thats causing the problem" . That with all the creaking, squeaking you get from the horse hide leather, I just said forget it !!!!. How can you carry consealed with your holster creaking everytime you twist you hips while walking? bunch of crap in my opinion!!! let alone being reduced to 1 shot in a life threatening situation because your mag falls out after that first shot !!!!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts