Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my next build will be a turbo deal and need info on who sells the best stuff and can help decide what i really need or do not need ?

im sure there are companys out there that have some of the best tech and setup guys working for them that could help me

thanks in advance Bob

·
Peeing In Your Cheerios
8,512 Posts
Ive been dealing with Jose at Forced Inductions.

He is a dealer for every major manufacturer and can give an unbiased opinion on the best turbo for your combo.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks for the replys, i will give them a call :supz:

i just want to make sure i get the right stuff the first time.

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Call Reed at Supernatural and he will help answer your questions before trying to sell you anything.

·
Troublemaker
4,626 Posts
Rick at Exile, Bill Devine at Bullseye Power, Reed at Supernatural. Any of those three guys will tell you it you straight with no bullshit.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Robert at cdr performance is great to deal with and has good prices. Pretty much walked me through my turbo build. It is a 383 sbc with a Borg Warner s400. Always has time to help troubleshoot and get things working properly.

·
Registered
845 Posts
Reed at supernatural is the best in the business!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
385 Posts
Give Jose at forced inductions a call, He will give you exactly what you need and at a great price. I have dealt with him as well as others locally and all of the cars have gone faster than expected!

·
Registered
291 Posts
Reed hands down. Any man that will spend 1.5 hours with you on the phone talking about your setup and not just taking your money and sending you an off the shelf unit has my business.

Zach

·
Registered
553 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts