Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Administrator
136,854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Boneless/Skinless chicken breasts (phuck-it buy a bunch!!)

Hammer chicken breasts with tenderizing hammer so they are around 1/2" thick.

Sprinkle Salt and pepper
Sprinkle Garlic powder
Sprinkle Seasoning salt
White wine vinegar
Worcestershire sauce (around 4-5 drops per breast)
Olive Oil
Weber Kick'N Chicken Seasoning

Press all seasonings into the breast

Grill and eat!!!

Quick-easy and very very good!!!

·
Registered
15,547 Posts
Boneless/Skinless chicken breasts (phuck-it buy a bunch!!)

Hammer chicken breasts with tenderizing hammer so they are around 1/2" thick.

Sprinkle Salt and pepper
Sprinkle Garlic powder
Sprinkle Seasoning salt
White wine vinegar
Worcestershire sauce (around 4-5 drops per breast)
Olive Oil
Weber Kick'N Chicken Seasoning

Press all seasonings into the breast

Grill and eat!!!

Quick-easy and very very good!!!
Holy Shit.. You ARE a seasoning freak.. How's your blood pressure??
Try using Lawreys Garlic salt instead of regular salt and Garlic powder. The powder loses too much strength when cooked.
I dont like the seasoning salt, it detracts too much from the chicken flavor..
I would never hammer any kind of meat to tenderize it. If you cook it right, you dont need to..
Webers kiken chicken seasoning? WTF is that??
Go ahead Monty.... You can start the FLAMING PROCESS.... NOW
Denny
Gotta critique someone on here... Might as well be the "HMFIC"

·
Un-Official YB Tormentor
5,087 Posts
sounds awfully close to marinaded chicken......

In italian dressing...

Slice that chicken breast in the middle (Horizontally) and throw some bleu cheese and a chunk of ham in there!

Or bleu cheese and red hot with a pat of butter

·
Administrator
136,854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Holy Shit.. You ARE a seasoning freak.. How's your blood pressure??
Try using Lawreys Garlic salt instead of regular salt and Garlic powder. The powder loses too much strength when cooked.
I dont like the seasoning salt, it detracts too much from the chicken flavor..
I would never hammer any kind of meat to tenderize it. If you cook it right, you dont need to..
Webers kiken chicken seasoning? WTF is that??
Go ahead Monty.... You can start the FLAMING PROCESS.... NOW
Denny
Gotta critique someone on here... Might as well be the "HMFIC"
Don't knock it till ya try it.. I have yet to have anyone complain!! :p My blood pressure? Im an Arab!! We are a notch above the Italians with short fuses.. :p

·
Registered
15,547 Posts
Don't knock it till ya try it.. I have yet to have anyone complain!! :p My blood pressure? Im an Arab!! We are a notch above the Italians with short fuses.. :p
Not knockin it, just givin suggestions on my preferences... So...
When can I try it? Maybe you could Next Day Air me some in one of those Hot "Pizza Bags".. I'll dig up some extra blood pressure meds..
Maddawg:smt093

·
Administrator
136,854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
When can I try it? Maybe you could Next Day Air me some in one of those Hot "Pizza Bags".. I'll dig up some extra blood pressure meds..

LOL its all in the amount you add. I hate giving exacts because I have no clue how much each is. If you use 1 tablespoon of salt or 1 table spoon of everything I mentioned above.. whats the difference? Anymore I lightly season everything with many different seasonings as long as the tastes blend.. if that makes sense. I BBQ for Marias friends and also the people at work. We usually make steaks and chicken and I can say that twice the chicken always goes twice as quick as the steaks.. :smt118

·
Administrator
136,854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

BTW I butchered 1/4 of a pig yesterday and made all kinds of stuff today. Stop by and feast.. :p I saved the ribs for this weekend. I will dry rub them with the recipe I posted on ribs... Nothing beats slow smoked ribs, home made bratwurst, stew, fresh polish kielbasa with seasoned potatoes and roasted lamb shanks... Party my place Friday night :-D

·
Registered
15,547 Posts
LOL its all in the amount you add. I hate giving exacts because I have no clue how much each is. If you use 1 tablespoon of salt or 1 table spoon of everything I mentioned above.. whats the difference? Anymore I lightly season everything with many different seasonings as long as the tastes blend.. if that makes sense. I BBQ for Marias friends and also the people at work. We usually make steaks and chicken and I can say that twice the chicken always goes twice as quick as the steaks.. :smt118
I hear ya on the "EXACTS". I know what ya mean.. I'm the same way.
Dawg

·
Registered
15,547 Posts
BTW I butchered 1/4 of a pig yesterday and made all kinds of stuff today. Stop by and feast.. :p I saved the ribs for this weekend. I will dry rub them with the recipe I posted on ribs... Nothing beats slow smoked ribs, home made bratwurst, stew, fresh polish kielbasa with seasoned potatoes and roasted lamb shanks... Party my place Friday night :-D
Ya PHUCKSTIK.. You're killin me now... I'm probably 1200 miles away..

·
Bring on the Metal!!
9,483 Posts
Dude!! Your making me phukin drool.:smt118

1 - 12 of 12 Posts