Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
15,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Do those cats make good pets. That thing looks like it could get rowdy.
I doubt it, I like cats, but they can be little fuckers. Now take a little fucker of a cat and add 20lbs with wild animal instincts.

I mean she is being gentle and it got riled up enough to want to attack her in that video.

·
Registered
805 Posts
BOOBIES....:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
I was hoping the cat would remove her top....

There is no way that is a Serval, You need permits, more like a savannah.

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
I just looked up the law in texas. U goota go thru serious permits to own any hybrid animal. Is what the law of Texas says.

·
Registered
15,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I just looked up the law in texas. U goota go thru serious permits to own any hybrid animal. Is what the law of Texas says.
To a certain extent. I doubt those laws apply to like an F4 bengal/savannah cat. Which is no bigger than a house cat, they just retain some of the quirks of their wild animals. Like a love of water.

Or go the cheap "wild" looking cat like i did and find a Lynx Point siamese:

(not mine)
As they grow the stripes darken. And they are hyper as fuck. The first 6months it spent every day bouncing off the walls.

Little fucker has a 5ft leap and gets onto everything.

·
Aviation Section
25,593 Posts
My male domestic short hair fucks up enough shit, this thing is dangerous and I would never have my girl getting her face and skin near it but I love it!, would love to feel the power and play with that animal! Dave

1 - 20 of 29 Posts