Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
doin a twin 91mm conversion on a 565 with a lenco in a monza we had a ray franks cast tunnelram on it but need to go to a different manifold with injector bungs and a 105mm throttle body...who makes the best intake to convert? we have brodix big duke 1802 heads on the engine any help is greatly appreciated.....also who can u guys reccomend to do the conversion?

·
Registered
678 Posts
curtis boggs just designed a new style big chief style intake with edelbrock.....part #28002...here is a link with photos

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/?cmd...245104&sspagename=STRK:MEWAX:IT#ht_500wt_1101

there is one just for big duke !!!...curtis is first class ...good to see he is reconized for his knowledge ...should make great power...look into it...does not have the bungs for FI in it but worth the effort !!! hope this helps

·
Registered
924 Posts
aron at 6061.com did mine.we run the 1803 head and he was able to do 2 rails a side and made a killer elbow.i will look for his phone nuber tonight.he was extremley reasonable with price.

·
Registered
678 Posts
aron at 6061.com did mine.we run the 1803 head and he was able to do 2 rails a side and made a killer elbow.i will look for his phone nuber tonight.he was extremley reasonable with price.
Aaron is awesome to deal with !!! is making us 2 elbows as we speak...first class fabricator !!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts