1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Moser package

·
T/S 368E
31,175 Posts

Just a thought, try to sell your stuff 1st, if you can't within a week or so, then order up the 33 kit.
35 spline is stronger, but the main thing is it's way more common and if you ever break,
you can beg, borrow or steal one so you don't miss a points meet or event.

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I thought about that, but I have 2 cases that are 3.062, and gear setups for both. I know moser does make 35 spine for them but what kind of issues will I run into?

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
I thought about that, but I have 2 cases that are 3.062, and gear setups for both. I know moser does make 35 spine for them but what kind of issues will I run into?
No issues running 35 spline in the smaller cases. Back in the day Mark Williams was the only one to make a spool for the smaller case but they are much more common now. I ran one for about 10 years with no issues.

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
No issues running 35 spline in the smaller cases. Back in the day Mark Williams was the only one to make a spool for the smaller case but they are much more common now. I ran one for about 10 years with no issues.
Good to know 35 spline it is then. I had just been hearing all of the bad about it.

·
waiting to make a pass!
18,370 Posts
If you want price, anything but MW if you want the best, Buy MW!

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
I have never broken a Moser axle. The previous owner of my truck sprayed a 511 with two kits out of the hole. I am planning to spray my new 548 with 500 out of the hole.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts