Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Did that once with a buddy is a 70 Monte Carlo. Dumb kids jumping across a county road on a gravel road. Sometimes I wonder how I made it to 50?! Good times tho !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Banned
11,492 Posts
Still as cool as it was the 1st time I saw it.
I'd guess the locals, have a bunch that have done that over the years.
There was a hill like that on the road across from the votec I went to.
All the kids took that road just to get that pit feeling in the gut of weightlessness.
Some to get air, but it had a small curve to it, so you had to be careful you were all the way to the right before you hit it, so you didn't land on the wrong side of the road.

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Still as cool as it was the 1st time I saw it.
I'd guess the locals, have a bunch that have done that over the years.
There was a hill like that on the road across from the votec I went to.
All the kids took that road just to get that pit feeling in the gut of weightlessness.
Some to get air, but it had a small curve to it, so you had to be careful you were all the way to the right before you hit it, so you didn't land on the wrong side of the road.
What if you landed in the other lane and took out six bikers? Oh that's right they could all swerve out of your way.

·
Registered
10,343 Posts
That used to be in someone's signature on here a few years ago. Did a metal bridge like that in the 70s. 2guys that were with me were screaming for me to not do it. 72 Malibu held up well. :p
Might have been a little blitzed. ;)

·
Registered
3,725 Posts
The guy died and his wife is in critical condition. There are lots of rolling hills leading up to that hill, lost his brakes and swerved around a bunch of cars on the way down.

Tabernoosh, da rv dere, she be da flying eh? Fuck este, I tink dat fuckers fucked now!
Ne buffout pas

·
Banned
11,492 Posts
What if you landed in the other lane and took out six bikers? Oh that's right they could all swerve out of your way.
Yes they could as there is nothing but lawn/field on the side.
but nice try.
guess you missed the part of it having a slight bend/curve.
not a 80* tight turn.
moron.

Look I get it bikers . can do no wrong, and riding nose to tail tailgating eachother is to you "safe" it isn't.
but carry on.
again it was/is a sad deal. but instead of being a jack ass.
maybe learn from it, and spacing out your pack of the group will give you a better out, and a fighting chance.
but that would show weakness so. you'll blow off any thought process of this. and go to the standard. I don't want to hear it (lalalalalalalala) using the reply of retard or moron.

Oh, and one last thing, I never stated that I did it on that street.
but carry on..

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.