Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
823 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
who do you guys think makes the best all around driveshaft, quality, price, and fast turnaround time? thanks for the help.

Cody

·
Registered
67 Posts
PST definatley call mark at 727-442-1711 they are in Clearwater Florida.They have done hundreds of shafts through the years for my shop and never a failure....

·
Registered
264 Posts
PST here too. I have a Carbon shaft in my car and I love it. All their stuff is top notch and fast turn-around. I am a dealer and ordered 5 carbon shafts at one time...they were here in a week.

·
Moderater
13,321 Posts
Dynotech Engineering....

·
Registered
5,620 Posts
Mark williams, i have them on both my small tire car and my super stock car. Best stuff money can buy. i cant afford any driveline failures.It takes out everything from trans to rear.

·
Registered
4,159 Posts
Mark Williams Gold Fusion...........

·
Aviation Section
25,487 Posts
Just had PST to an aluminum one for us and they did all the shafts on the Pro Mod and the 10.5 car that I crewed on. Dave

·
Registered
2,275 Posts
PST for the win!!

·
Registered
264 Posts
I have ordered a few yolks with my shafts from them and they have all been Strange parts. But, I only order the best stuff they have available. I too cannot afford a driveline failure...and I don't want my customers to have any probs either. Those situations get ugly for everyone involved.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts